Smart I Ward Management
- Ward Management Using GIS
Why use GIS in Ward Management?
24/7 Ready Digital Map
- A municipal GIS system is a GIS system which manages various tasks of a municipality such as property tax, birth and death registration, socio economic data management and holding registration amongst other tasks. The municipal GIS service also assists in generation of a geospatial view of the current municipal area linked with the corresponding up-to-dated database. Our software developers and business partners work together to help Corporator’s for smart ward Management.
- Can Display the Problems and the solutions on maps
To Promote: -
GIS Map used in:- -
For Planning and revenue generation through Property Tax
- Delimitation of Wards
- Ward wise Backward Population Survey
- For Slum improvement and up-gradation
- For planning, design/implementation of water supply & sewerage projects
- For power distribution planning and revenue generation
- For Development of City Mobility Plan
As planning and monitoring tool:- -
Engineering- Roads, Drains, Fly Over's, ROB, Under pass
- Health & Sanitation- Coverage, Beats, Locations of Bins & Containers, GPS based Vehicle Tracking System
- Parking- Locations
- Traffic- Movement & Planning, Marking of Vending activity
- Disaster Management- Map based Information
- Water & Sewer Lines
- Advertisement- Locations, suitability, revenue monitoring
Establishing a GIS by Corporators can offer a wide range of tools to support a ward and citizens in efficiently and effectively managing their utility networks and assets. Through a combination of field data collection and office compilation, as well as leveraging essential data from BBMP, capable of providing a robust mapping solution for the following utility networks:
Solid Waste Management:- -
- 1.GIS / GPRS based Garbage Disposal Management System
- 2.All the tipper Autos, Lorry and the Compactor will be fitted with GPRS enabled devises.
- 3.The Health Inspector/ In charge will be given an android based Mobile Application to record the attendance of the Pourakarmikas and manage complaints from the citizens.
- 4.There will be a central control room to track movements of all the Garbage disposal Vehicles and the attendance of all the Pourakarmikas.
- 5.An android based Complaint registration platform will be provided for the citizens to lodge complaint.
- 6.A 24/7 Call center will be established to manage the complaints and also track the overall work done.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Survey:- -
- 1.Quad copter DRONE With Included 4K Video / 12 Mega pixel Photo Camera
- 2.Live HD View.
- 3.Flying Distance 1.2Miles/2KM
- 4.Powerful Mobile App w/ Auto Video Editor.